SW Florida Attractions Website
and individual Sites Below:
SW Florida International Airport
Welcome to Southwest Florida International Airport's Flight Information page. The tools located to the left can help you find important information about flights, schedules and even the opportunity to book new flights!
You will find information on all arrivals and departures, a current list of the airlines that serve Southwest Florida International Airport and the nonstop routes offered, as well as flight tracking links. In addition, you will see our Interactive Flight Map which has up-to-date flight schedules and gives you the opportunity to make reservations.
Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Information on the lives, friendships, inventions and fascinating history behind two of the worlds most remarkable men. Visit the estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford in the heart of the City of Fort Myers, Florida, the City of Palms.
Florida Repatory Theater downtown Fort Myers
performs in the Historic Arcade Theater on Bay Street.
South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium
- The facility includes a Florida History Museum showcasing Florida aboriginal artifacts, fossils and paleontological materials, and local cultural history. The 60,000-gallon Manatee Aquarium houses two live manatees. A 220-seat Planetarium features educational astronomy star shows and entertaining laser light shows, and rooftop observatory.
- Experience the most interesting waterfront complex in Punta Gorda, and SW Florida. 37 Unique shoppes, 7 Restaurants, 98 slip Marina, 47 Time Share Villa Resort. Here you will find your entire vacation needs including cruise boats, fishing boats, rental speed boats, rental sail boats, jet skis, bicycles, heated swimming pool, and the most beautiful sunsets in Florida.
Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall
Located on the campus of Edison State College 8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
-The dinner theatre accommodates 450 guests, and features eight professional theatrical productions each season, along with an award-winning buffet.
- Experience animals from apes to zebras up-close inside a 52-acre botanical garden. Watch wildlife footage from the world's conservation organizations, along with big cats in the Safari Canyon live animal/multimedia show. Audio tours; Primate Expedition Cruise; Scales & Tails Show; Alligator Bay and lots more.
Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Explore Southwest Florida's natural environment through hands-on exhibits, special programs and presentations, nature trails, boat tours, canoe and kayak rentals.
Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens has acres of beautiful gardens and nature trails that make this tropical adventure a perfect setting for leisurely strolls and great picture taking.
Harborside Convention Center
Historic Downtown Ft. Myers. Check Calendar for upcoming events.
Located in Estero, Florida,
is Southwest Florida's premier entertainment venue offering a wide variety of choice entertainment.
Fort Myers in Lee County has been the spring-training home of the
Boston Red Sox since
1993, when the team moved from Winter Haven's Chain of Lakes Park. The Red Sox train at their new Stadion in Fort Myers, Fl.